Prices: The prices shown are all UK Pounds Sterling. We are not registered for VAT at present.
Intellectual Property Rights: All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, are the sole property of AnnRichmond.co.uk.
Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission), or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of AnnRichmond.co.uk for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited. As an explicit exception, permission is hereby granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with AnnRichmond.co.uk or using this website as a shopping resource.
Force Majeure: The Ann Richmond Studio will not be liable for failure to meet agreed obligations due to prevailing circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions relate to goods which you offer to purchase from the AnnRichmond.co.uk online store (“our/this website”). Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of this website and our supply to you of any goods which you offer to purchase through our on-line facilities. We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By making an offer to purchase, you agree to be bound by the whole provisions of the Agreement (as defined in clause 3.1 below) between you and us. If you do not accept these provisions you should not place an order. Your attention is drawn in particular to clauses 5 (limitation of liability) and 6 (indemnity).
You must be 16 years or older to register for the Service. By clicking on the “I accept” button, you confirm to us that you are at least 16 years of age. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by us and we are not under any obligation to notify you of such changes.
Definitions In these terms and conditions:
1. “Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is concluded (see clause 3.3);
2. “Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which you have offered to purchase and which we have agreed to supply to you;
3. “Consumer” means an individual whose use of the Service is for personal purposes only, and not for use in connection with any trade, business or profession;
4. “Order Form” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which you have offered to purchase from us;
5. “Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order Form and Confirmation Form and on the pages of our website relevant to those goods. (In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods on the website and that on the Order Form Confirmation Form, the description on the Order Form or Confirmation Form shall be conclusive);
6. “we/us/our” refers to Ann Richmond Studio, a partnership incorporated in England & Wales on August 1st, 2008 and having our registered office at 44 Whittonditch Road, Ramsbury. Wilts. SN8 2PY
7. “you/yours” refers to you, the person offering to purchase goods from us.
Your Agreement with Us:
2. Nothing on our website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the Goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
3. The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you a Confirmation Form (with the date of conclusion of the Agreement being the date shown on that Confirmation Form).
1. Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this web site [payment] and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
2. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
Distance Selling Regulations:
We are obliged by law to provide you, prior to the delivery to you of the goods which you have purchased, with certain information in relation to those goods and your rights in relation to the agreement with us. This information appears throughout these Terms and Conditions, but is summarised in the Confirmation Form.
Right to Cancel this Agreement:
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have seven working days from the Commencement Date (“the cooling-off period”) in which to cancel this Agreement if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling off period begins on the day after the day you receive the Goods from us.
If you wish to cancel the Agreement under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must notify us of this fact in writing and send your notification to us by e-mail or post within the cooling-off period. Please ensure you contact us by e-mail to email@example.com prior to returning your order to obtain a returns authorisation number. Full contact details are set out below:
You should return such Goods to:
Ann Richmond Studio, 44 Whittonditch Road, Ramsbury. Wilts. SN8 2PY
On cancellation, you must return the Goods that we have delivered to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
Please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly with the above address. Make sure that you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof that you have sent the package (the Post Office do not charge for issuing these certificates). Please note that the Royal Mail may reject any package that is not adequately wrapped; YOU are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
Limitation of Liability:
IMPORTANT: THIS CLAUSE 11 CONTAINS PROVISIONS WHICH RESTRICT THE EXTENT TO WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e. standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
2. Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
4. We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites.
5. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
7. No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
8. Every provision of this clause 11 excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: IN THIS CLAUSE 12 YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US) SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees) sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of this Agreement.
We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of our website but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within the website. The Confirmation Form is conclusive as to the Charges and the description of the Service.
Although every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy, some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time, and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or any other aspect of our website, or you have a complaint, you can phone us on 01672 520293 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Ann Richmond Studio, 44 Whittonditch Road, Ramsbury. SN8 2PY
We shall respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.
Law and Jurisdiction:
The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you access our website.
Data Protection: We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of any information given to us in order for us to process your order.
Our Data Protection Policy: We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless you have given your permission for us to do so. By placing an order with us, you will consent to the use of such personal information. Any personal information held or processed will be kept up-to-date and will be destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed. We do not store personal data or credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties, except to offer you the opportunity to purchase from us, to fulfil the delivery of the goods to you, and as is necessary to process credit or debit card payments. Your privacy and confidence will be respected at all times.
Consent: By making an offer to purchase merchandise from our website you give consent for the information you provide to be processed and used for the above purposes.
Security: The security of your transaction is important to us and to prevent any details being seen by unauthorised persons it is protected throughout the payment process. To do this we use a secure server to encrypt the information before it is sent to the payments processor.
Subject Access Request: On your written request, we will (within 40 days of such a request being received by us) supply to you details of the personal information which we hold about you. You must explain to us clearly the information you require to be supplied: we are not obliged to supply to you information which is not specifically requested by you. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are entitled to charge you £10.00 for the provision of information following our receipt of such a request. Once we have received your written request and payment of the fee, we will respond to your request within 40 days.
At the time of writing – October, 2021 – we are not charging for delivery on any order. This may be subject to change in the future, in which case details will be shown on the website. However, for deliveries OUTSIDE the UK, customers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes or fees that are applicable to imports into their country.
For prints and cards, we use economy postal services wherever possible. For originals, extra charges may apply, but we will notify purchasers of these before shipping.
Delivery usually takes 2-5 working days; however during the Christmas period it can take up to 8 working days. If you require an item urgently please contact us as we may be able to offer Next Day delivery for an extra charge.
If you live in the local area we are happy for you to collect your order from us, please just email us at email@example.com and whenever possible we will arrange this with you.
If for some reason part or all your order is out of stock we will contact you with the estimated delivery date.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
We can either deliver your order to the billing address for the card you use to pay for your order, or you can specify an alternative address such as a workplace, university or friend/family address at the checkout.
Your order will be delivered to you during office hours (9-5pm), Monday to Friday. We are unfortunately unable to specify the time at which the goods will be delivered to you. A signature might be required on delivery of the goods to you.
Receipt of a signature at the delivery address will be proof that the order has been delivered to you. A signature may be obtained from any person at the given delivery address. If no person is present at the delivery address you have provided, the courier may attempt delivery with a neighbour who will be asked to sign on your behalf. Alternatively, your parcel may be delivered to a local Post Office, or returned to the couriers depot and delivery will be attempted at a later date.
Payment Options: We accept the following methods of payment.
At the moment we are able to take PayPal payments via the website’s own store; credit cards will be added ‘soon’!
We also accept BACS – contact us directly for details.
VAT/TAX: At present, we are not registered for VAT.
Monthly Prize Draw T&Cs:
1. I will hold a raffle on the last day of each calendar month, selecting at-random, the name of one subscriber to my newsletter.
2. This name will already have subscribed to my MailChimp list prior to the last day of the month, i.e. no later than 23.59PM GMT of the evening prior to the draw.
3. We will use email and/or DM on social media to contact the winner. If contact has not been made after 10 (TEN) days from the date of the draw, we will hold a second draw to select another name. We will then make the same efforts to contact the new winner and repeat the process until a winner is contacted and the prize despatched.
4. The prize for each month cannot be changed. There will be no cash alternative offered. Prizes are as-described. No frames offered with prizes unless specified in the description.
5. Wherever possible, we will seek to use an image of the winner, together with their prize for our own marketing material.
6. I am running these promotions under my own brand and business. I am not sponsored by any supplier, manufacturer or publisher.